Short questions and MCQ’s are the basis of any subject. We are here to give you the best, authentic and well-researched 12th (2nd year) English notes. This is the 4th chapter End of Term of the 2nd year English. You can also get the short questions of the previous chapter of this book.
You can get here the previous chapter notes and short questions The Dying Sun | 12th Class | short Questions, Using the Scientific Method | 12th Class | short Questions and Why Boys Fails in college | 12th Class | short Questions and these short questions are collected from the past papers of all education boards.
Read Also:- Chapter – 01 | Chemistry – 11th | MCQ’s
Short Question of End of Term:-
Here is the short question of End of Term 4th chapter of 2nd year English. To get answer click on the question and you can get a new page for the answer.
Read also: Chapter – 03 | Chemistry – 11th| MCQ’s
- Q. 1: What was Daiches attitude towards the weekend as a schoolboy? Why did he long for it?
- Q. 2: What was his general view of school life?
- Q.3: He liked holidays for their freedom- freedom for what?
- Q. 4: How did he spend his summer holidays?
- Q. 5: Wishes don’t come true in this life, writes Daiches. What are the things he longed for but could not have?
- Q. 6: What did he do with his pocket money?
- Q. 7: Why was the Friday morning rose-colored for the writer?
- Q. 8: What was unexpected respite?
- Q. 9: When did he buy his first bicycle?
- Q.10: What was the most frightening day of the week for Daiches?
- Q.11: What were the feelings of the writer on Saturday and Sunday?
Here are the only questions of End of Term, to view answers click of the question you want and your answer will view in a new window.