Prepositions are words that used to connect pronouns, nouns, and phrases to other words within a sentence. They used to link places, objects, people, time, and locations of a sentence.
Here is the important list of prepositions; we collect this list form past competitive exams. You can use these prepositions for all types of exams NTS, PPSC, FPSC, and all types of interviews.
List of Prepositions:-
Here is the list of important prepositions. You can get 50 prepositions in this list.
1. He is indebted_________his friend for a large sum.
(a) To* ( b) For
(c ) By (d) With
2. He was indifferent to all the good counsels of his parents and so got_________trouble.
(a) With (b) By
(c ) In* (d) On
3. I saw a man on the roadside________looked like my uncle.
(a) That (b) Who*
(c) Whom (d) Which
4. His is so impatiens with good advice that I despair_________making any impression on him.
(a) On (b) Off
(c) In (d) Of*
5. She could not arrive _________any conclusion.
(a) At* (b) On
(c) In (d) Upon